Yamaha Utah graphics
Complete motocross graphics kit, made from the official crystal used in MXGP. Available for Yamaha YZF and Yamaha YZ all production years.
THE YAMAHA STICKER KIT INCLUDES
- CONVEYOR STICKERS
- STICKERS TABLES
- FILTER CASE STICKERS
- FENDER STICKERS
- STICKERS STICKERS
- SWINGARM STICKERS
- Typically, all orders are shipped in approximately 6-10 business days from the date of order. If you also purchase a plastic kit with application service included, an additional 4-6 business days are required.
OUR PRINT MEDIA
Ultra-aggressive 150-micron printing media with anti-bubble technology
Ultracurve X1 , specially developed for production Motorcycle Graphics and thus adhere best to motocross plastics, which have low surface tension.
Ultra-aggressive adhesive, structured with micro channels to let out any air bubbles.
Extremely crystalline, durable and malleable lamination with a thickness of 350 microns
Developed specifically for motocross, enduro, motard, quad, snowmobile, jet ski and other extreme applications that require strength, reliability and the ability to be molded.
MOTOCROSS GRAPHICS COMPATIBILITY LIST
Yamaha Utah graphics
- GRAPHICS YAMAHA YZF 450 2018/2021 | 2014/2017 | 2010/2013 | 2006/2012
- GRAPHICS YAMAHA YZF 250 2019/2021 | 2014/2018 | 2010/2013 | 206/2012
- GRAPHICS YAMAHA YZ 250 2015/2021 | 2005/2014
- GRAPHICS YAMAHA YZ 125 2015/2021 | 2005/2014
If you have any questions, you can check the FAQ section and if you don’t find the answer you are looking for please contact us through our contact form. Visit the ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS page for proper application.Please note that for optimal sealing, after applying Grafiche Motocross , the bike must be stationary for the next 48 hours.
Before you start applying the stickers remember that to get a good result you must have a lot of patience and precision.
Our crystal is with “air free” technology, this allows perfect application without bubbles, as the adhesive is structured with microchannels that let out any air.
Tools needed: hair dryer (possibly body shop), scissors, plastic spatula and paper tape.